Makes 4 servings – but if you’re like me and my husband you’ll get two generous servings from this recipe
- 1 head collard greens – washed thoroughly and dried
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, separated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove collards from spine and cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
- Lay on baking sheet and toss with olive oil.
- Sprinkle 1/2 of the sea salt on top of collards, toss and then repeat to evenly coat.
- Bake for 10 minutes, turn the collards and bake for another 10 minutes. (Note, sometimes it will take longer than 20 minutes to achieve the crispiness you want. I like things a little burned so I cooked mine for about 35 minutes)