- Once bunch asparagus from the grocery store
- Kosher Salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees
- Put asparagus on a baking sheet. Drizzle asparagus with olive oil and evenly coat.
- Sprinkle with your liking of salt and pepper.
- Put in the oven and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- ***When I made my lamb chops, I placed the asparagus in the oven a few minutes before it was time to put the lamb in the oven. Timing worked perfectly and with ease. I also just added the asparagus to the roasted potato baking sheet I already had going in the oven. I hate to wash too many dishes/pans/cooking utensils.***