Makes 16 sliders
- 1lb 93% lean ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon of Montreal Steak Seasoning (I actually use a much heavier hand than this, but for recipe purposes let’s say 1 teaspoon)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 cup diced shallots
- Place meat in a large bowl. Slightly mix meat with hands. Take fist and push down into meat to create a small valley.
- Add the Worcestershire Sauce and mustard into the valley. Sprinkle the Montreal Steak Seasoning and diced shallots all over the meat.
- Mix everything together – be careful not to mix too much – just enough to combine all spices evenly into the meat.
- Heat a grill pan – or any pan that you have for that matter – to medium-high heat. Spray the pan with cooking spray such as Pam. If you don’t have cooking spray you can use a thin coat of olive oil instead.
- Form into small patties – about 3 inches in diameter.
- Cook patties for about 5-minutes on one side. Flip and cook for an additional 4-minutes. (Note, every pan will heat differently, so be sure to check the middle of the patties to make sure they have cooked all the way through. Just take a knife and cut into one of the burgers to check)
- **If you’d like to add cheese, take small slices and put them on top of burgers when they have about 3-minutes left. In this recipe I used some Romano I just happened to have in the fridge. Use whatever you have!