Makes 2 servings
- 2 bunches of watercress (one bunch per person)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of half a lemon
- Kosher Salt
- Parmesean (optional)
- Wash watercress thoroughly and dry completely. Using a salad spinner is a huge time saver for this.
- Some people like to cut the thicker part of the stalk from the watercress. I like to cut just a little bit of the stalk, leaving the majority of it.
- Transfer watercress into a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper to your liking and toss.
- Serve with some sprinkled parmesan.